Nassau County Tax Grievance
Nassau County’s real estate market is still recovering which should make most every Nassau homeowner’s property values decline further this year. The one silver lining in that dark cloud- you might have a great shot at lowering your property taxes. If you think you’ve been over assessed, you have a right to protest the assessment – which could mean tax dollars in your pocket. Let’s face it, in this economy, every dollar counts!
“Nassau County will not voluntarily reduce your assessed value”
The 2017 Tax Grievance season is here and it is setting up to be a big one! This is mainly due to another dismal year in the yet to recover Nassau County housing market. A bad thing if you are trying to sell, a great opportunity if you are thinking about grieving your taxes!
- No one will visit your home
- It is against NYS law to raise your taxes due to a tax grievance filing
- Studies show that for every $1,000 in lower property taxes, the home’s value increases by $10,000-$20,000
- NO REDUCTION=NO FEE which means we fight for every last dollar!
- Even if you’ve been denied in prior years, it costs you nothing! You have nothing to lose, except…Your taxes!
- We handle everything from completing the necessary legal paperwork to going to NYS Supreme Court.
- Simply fill out our 1 page Application by clicking here and we handle the rest.
- The Nassau County 2017 Tax Grievance deadline is Wednesday March 1, 2017
Nassau County NY
If you have been on the fence about grieving your property taxes (even if have done it in the past, you will likely qualify again), due to the continued decline of the Real Estate Market, 2017 is the year for you to fight back and grieve! To make it even more appealing The Heller & Clausen Tax Grievance Group doesn’t charge any upfront fees. Even better if the grievance is unsuccessful, you pay nothing. Contact The Heller & Clausen Tax Grievance Group by calling (631)782-3177, or click on the “Apply Now” button on this page.
In recent years we have received record tax reductions for our clients, a sample of which can be found by visiting “Our Reductions” page, totaling a whopping over $25,000,000!
The Tax Grievance Process – How it works
Download PDF File
“In my opinion the Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance is simply the best group on Long Island when it comes to securing tax reductions. Their unique strategies and performance have resulted in achieving maximum tax savings for their many clients. They have my unqualified recommendation.”
“Adam & his staff handled my grievance claim professionally & answered any questions I had throughout the process. Best of all, I saved $1600 a year from my taxes!“