Nassau County Tax Grievance
- We Handle All Paperwork
- No One Will Visit Your Home
- Tax Grievance Filing Won’t Raise Your Taxes
- NO REDUCTION = NO FEE – We Fight For Every Dollar
- No Upfront Fees
- Record Reductions for Our Clients
“Nassau County will not voluntarily reduce your assessed value”
The 2019 Tax Grievance season is here and it is setting up to be a big one! This is mainly due to another dismal year in the yet to recover Nassau County housing market. A bad thing if you are trying to sell, a great opportunity if you are thinking about grieving your taxes!
- No one will visit your home
- It is against NYS law to raise your taxes due to a tax grievance filing
- Studies show that for every $1,000 in lower property taxes, the home’s value increases by $10,000-$20,000
- NO REDUCTION=NO FEE which means we fight for every last dollar!
- Even if you’ve been denied in prior years, it costs you nothing! You have nothing to lose, except…Your taxes!
- We handle everything from completing the necessary legal paperwork to going to NYS Supreme Court.
- Simply fill out our 1-page Application by clicking here and we handle the rest.
- The Nassau County 2019 Tax Grievance deadline is Friday, March 1, 2019
Nassau County NY
If you have been on the fence about grieving your property taxes (even if have done it in the past, you will likely qualify again), due to the continued decline of the Real Estate Market, 2018 is the year for you to fight back and grieve! To make it even more appealing The Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance Group doesn’t charge any upfront fees. Even better if the grievance is unsuccessful, you pay nothing. Contact The Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance Group by calling (516) 342-4849, or click on the “Apply Now” button on this page.
In recent years we have received record tax reductions for our clients, a sample of which can be found by visiting “Our Reductions” page, totaling a whopping over $25,000,000!
“In my opinion the Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance is simply the best group on Long Island when it comes to securing tax reductions. Their unique strategies and performance have resulted in achieving maximum tax savings for their many clients. They have my unqualified recommendation.”
“Adam & his staff handled my grievance claim professionally & answered any questions I had throughout the process. Best of all, I saved $1600 a year from my taxes!“
The Tax Grievance Process – How it works
Download PDF File