Tax Grievance Application for Suffolk NY Residents
- We Handle All Paperwork
- No One Will Visit Your Home
- Tax Grievance Filing Won’t Raise Your Taxes
- NO REDUCTION = NO FEE – We Fight For Every Dollar
- No Upfront Fees
- Record Reductions for Our Clients
Verified Google Reviews
I live in North Babylon and have been paying & Consultants Tax Grievance company saved me over $4,000 a year. Great communication and very professional. Highly recommended!
Great working with Adam and his team. Would recommend to anyone looking to grieve their taxes.
Wonderful company. I would recommend to my family and friends. They make the process very easy.
“Your township will not voluntarily reduce your assessed value”
The 2019 Tax Grievance season is here and it is setting up to be a big one! This is mainly due to another dismal year in the yet to recover Suffolk County housing market. A bad thing if you are trying to sell, a great opportunity if you are thinking about grieving your taxes!
- No one will visit your home
- Your property taxes can only be reduced, it is against NYS law to raise them due to a tax grievance filing
- Studies have shown that for every $1,000 in lower property taxes, the home’s value increases by $10,000-$20,000
- NO REDUCTION=NO FEE which means we fight for every last dollar!
- Even if you’ve been denied in prior years, since it costs you nothing and comparable values change each year, give it a shot. You have nothing to lose, except…Your taxes!
- We handle everything from completing the necessary legal paperwork to going to NYS Supreme Court. Simply fill out our 1 page Online
- Application by clicking the “Apply Now” button on this webpage, and we handle the rest.
- The 2019 Tax Grievance deadline is Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Suffolk County New York
If you have been on the fence about grieving your property taxes (even if have done it in the past, you will likely qualify again), due to the continued decline of the Real Estate Market, 2018 is the year for you to fight back and grieve! To make it, even more, appealing The Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance Group doesn’t charge any upfront fees. Even better if the grievance is unsuccessful, you pay nothing. Contact The Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance Group by calling (631) 302-1940, or click on the “Apply Now” button on this page.
In recent years we have received record tax reductions for our clients, a sample of which can be found by visiting “Our Reductions” page, totaling a whopping over $35,000,000!
Adam Heller is professional, intelligent and well versed in the area of property tax grievance. He is a true expert in his field.
Thank you Adam for getting my taxes reduced for my waterfront home. I have recommended you to all of my colleagues.
~ With Respect, Dr. Manz
In previous years, I twice hired another company to grieve my taxes in Nassau County and twice my grievances were denied.
Once I grieved myself and I did get a small reduction in taxes but I was not satisfied with the results. This is why, based on a recommendation I contacted to Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance and I have just been told that I will save over $2000.00. I am very happy with the savings.
Thank you for your great work.
~ Jacques L. – Hicksville, NY
Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance was great saved my husband and I $3,800 a year in property taxes. Best tax grievance firm around!
~ Trista B. – Port Jefferson, NY
We had great results using Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance over the last several years!They did all the work and we reaped the benefits. One of the years they had to go to court for us – and they won another reduction for us. I wish we had them around for our income taxes…. we would be rich, rich, rich!
~ Alan S. – Stony Brook, NY
Heller & Consultants Tax Grievance is a fabulous resource for anyone who owns a home or is in the process of purchasing one.
As a Realtor, Michele has given me the ability to help my clients either reduce their taxes or let them know if there is likelihood of getting a reduction. I refer them as often as possible because they always get back to everyone timely!
Lisa Albinowski, SRES,CBR,RSSP
Licensed Associate Broker
Realty Connect USA
The Tax Grievance Process – How it works